Jan 31, 2014

Small World

CARISSA BYERS PHOTOGRAPHY: Termelo 2013 &emdash;
I recognized the name of one of my portrait inquiries. When I consulted my files, sure enough, it was Penn's very first pediatrician ten years ago! He was referred by his next door neighbor. Who happens to be Penn's first babysitter! That babysitter happens to also live next to a couple whose wedding I photographed.

Small world. I need to check out the rest of this street.

He and his wife and kids are all amazing and smart and kind and beautiful. This portrait was one of the most fun ever.

CARISSA BYERS PHOTOGRAPHY: Termelo 2013 &emdash;

CARISSA BYERS PHOTOGRAPHY: Termelo 2013 &emdash;

CARISSA BYERS PHOTOGRAPHY: Termelo 2013 &emdash;

CARISSA BYERS PHOTOGRAPHY: Termelo 2013 &emdash;

CARISSA BYERS PHOTOGRAPHY: Termelo 2013 &emdash;

CARISSA BYERS PHOTOGRAPHY: Termelo 2013 &emdash;

CARISSA BYERS PHOTOGRAPHY: Termelo 2013 &emdash;

CARISSA BYERS PHOTOGRAPHY: Termelo 2013 &emdash;

CARISSA BYERS PHOTOGRAPHY: Termelo 2013 &emdash;

CARISSA BYERS PHOTOGRAPHY: Termelo 2013 &emdash;

CARISSA BYERS PHOTOGRAPHY: Termelo 2013 &emdash;

CARISSA BYERS PHOTOGRAPHY: Termelo 2013 &emdash;



No comments: