Aug 26, 2013

New White Muslin Backdrop from The LA Shop

CDB_0096upload photograph studio portraits on seamless paper backgrounds. But on two recent occasions I’ve almost reached the end of a roll without realizing it. I’ve been researching backdrops that I could use that aren’t disposable as an option for these moments.
It was perfect timing when The LA Shop gave me the opportunity to try out their white muslin background. The background is heavy and 10 x 20 feet which is more than enough material to act as a sweep or offer creative draping.  It can hang from a standard backdrop stand via the stitched edge. I hung it on my wall mounted system and photographed a few of Lucy and Daniel to see how it would work. I can roll it up and down just like the paper.

As a first look at a solid muslin I am extremely pleased. 
I need to steam the background to eliminate wrinkles but I can’t wait to work with it more!

The LA Shop sells photography accessories and tons of items for the home, business, pets, sports and outdoor. Shipping is quick and service is friendly.

CDB_0056-2upload
CDB_0048upload
CDB_0021upload
CDB_0093upload


1 comment:

stealingsand said...

omg your beautiful family.