Feb 17, 2013

Valentines Day 2013

Valentines Day
We ordered stickers with Penn's photo on them for some Valentine decorating, but they came in a little late. Plan B! Homemade heart shaped cream cheese cookies. I made strawberry cupcakes for Penn's 3rd grade class that accompanied another mom's red velvet. The kids played Bingo with candy hearts on brand new, unshuffled game cards. During the last game when they had to cover the whole card a mom noticed that all of the kids were waiting on the same slot. So when that number was finally called our class had the biggest, happiest, loudest Bingo ever! It was kind of a moment.

I gave Daniel a teapot and cups to suit his new tea habit and he got me a candle that smells like the Pacific Northwest. We celebrated on the 15th for lunch at Stephan Pyles Restaurant. Despite the noon hour I felt like I was on a real date and swept off my feet with giddiness, delicious food and a handsome beau.

I love real paper valentines and sweet things and tea. I love Valentines Day and my husband.

Valentines Day

Valentines Day

Valentines Day

Valentines Day

Valentines Day

Valentines Day

Valentines Day

Valentines Day

Valentines Day

Post-Valentines Day lunch with the hubby at Stephan Pyles. It's how parents date. So yummy @chefpyles!


No comments: