top 10 reasons why catfish (see fluffy grey whiskered animal wearing either his "i'm-too-sexy" face or his "is-he-18-yet?" face) is the best cat in the world.
10. soft silver fur compells you to touch him at all possible times.
9. soft silver fur will sell for pretty penny should we ever go broke.
8. despite mass body weight, sounds more like a mouse than a cat
7. always eats food lying down.
6. refuses to drink out of water bowl. prefers toilet.
5. can barely jump up on the couch due to 20 pound belly. this is real-live comic relief.
4. allows himself to be chased and tackled by baby constantly.
3. allows baby to use him as personal stacking toy, covering him with animals, blocks, trucks, food, etc.
2. is very protective of baby when he cries, circling me and meowing, to make him feel better.
and the number one reason catfish is the best cat in the world: forgives baby every night and lets him complete a full day of torture all over again.
"for sale" 15 months 16 months 34 38 advice animals anniversary art art conspiracy art danielmiller carissa article audio Austin Avalon babies baby band of puppets baseball basketball bat bike bingo birthday bowling bread breast buffalo Candy capitol carissa Cedric change charity cheetahs christmas city cleaning clouds coffee community connor cookies Costumes crawling cubscouts cupcake cupcakes cycling dallas dance daniel miller danielmiller death decor design doctor dogs duh eco eight months eleven months encouragement endorsement entertainment Ethan events family family portrait feedback fiction first communion flowers food food garden fourteen months friends fun funny garden geek goal gratitude green grief haile wossen hair Hal Samples halloween happy harry moss park heart help holiday house humor inspiration instagram internet iphone johnny citizen kids klyde warren park knitting learn life literature loss love Lucy maple manor hotel margot margot love margot sad mastitis maternity me meme memory mess mom money mosquito mothers day motivation mourning move museum music nana nap neighborhood nine months noise nostalgia oklahoma old red courthouse omg one opinion optimism overseas overwhelmed papa parenting party penn penn summer penn video people photo photo baby photography pinewood derby play playground politics poll portland portrait potatoes pregnant present presents press print procrastinate published pumpkin pie question quote roadtrip sad scary school science fair scones senior seven months Shadow sick sigh six months skateboard skatepark skating soccer soup spring break spring carnival stephan pyles strawberry studio suck sugarfilled summer swiss chard talent show tea technology ten months texas texas state fair thanksgiving the lab third grade thirteen months thriller tip toys travel travel baby tree turkey twelve months twitter unhappy vacation valentines day video wagon want weather wedding weekend what? whoops wish work worry